To ensure the health and safety of our birds, we must adhere to the following policy:
- We cannot release our birds indoors or when obvious dangers are present, such as power lines or low hanging trees.
- We do not release our birds at night and releases are scheduled to allow adequate time for our doves to arrive home before sunset.
- If the handler determines that the release is not safe due to inclement weather a full refund will be given.
- To avoid an embarrassing situation to you, your guests and to us, we make every effort to ensure that our doves leave no bird droppings. They are not fed until after your event.
- We do not ship birds for self-release.
- An experienced coordinator/handler will accompany our birds dressed appropriately for the occasion a minimum of 15minutes before release.
- There will be a 15-minute grace period after the set event time. If the group has not arrived by this time the handler will leave, and the payment will be forfeit. Other releases may be scheduled for that day and the handler cannot wait for extended periods of time. If the party is running late, please contact the bird handler.